Wood Stoves on Sale Now! Click here for sale details
High Efficiency & Clean Burning Wood Stoves
A few things you might want to know about
We believe in clean wood heat!
• Everyone has to work together to keep our air quality up. If you really don’t care about how much smoke your wood stove produces, then our stoves may not be for you.
• Why not convert everything that can be burned into heat? Another way of looking at emissions, is that emissions are unburned fuel and a lost opportunity.
• The woodstove industry is fighting the EPA over the new 2020 emissions standard, claiming that it is too strict. For the last 20 years, our wood stoves have met the clean air standard the EPA has proposed for 5 years from now (2020)!
• The proposed standard for 2020 is 2.5 g/hour of particulate emissions. Here’s how our high efficiency wood stoves stack up:
Absolute Steel Hybrid Wood Stove: 0.5 g/hr emissions
Ideal Steel Hybrid Wood Stove: 1.0 g/hr emissions
Progress Hybrid Wood Stove: 1.3 g/hr emissions
Fireview Catalytic Wood Stove: 1.4 g/hr emissions
Palladian Catalytic Wood Stove: 1.9 g/hr emissions
Keystone Catalytic Wood Stove: 1.9 g/hr emissions
Efficiency is a big deal for us. A very big deal.
• A more efficient woodstove produces more heat per pound of wood, or burns less wood, or both
Our new focus: Affordability
Choose from Several Designs
(Wildwood shown above)
• HxWxD: 33.25"x30"x27.25"
•Ultra Low 0.5 g/hr emissions
• HxWxD: 35.5"x30.5"x25"
• Max Heat Output: 80,000 BTUs/hr
• Area Heated:up to 2,200 sq ft.
Ideal Steel Hybrid Woodstove
Fireview Catalytic Woodstove
Keystone Catalytic Woodstove
• HxWxD: 28"x25"x20"
• Max Heat Output: 45,000
• Area Heated: up to 1,300 sq.ft.
Palladian Catalytic Woodstove